The Beat Is Murder
Meat Is Murder is the second studio album by the English rock band The Smiths. It was released on 11 February 1985 by Rough Trade Records and became the band's sole number one album in the UK charts during the band's lifetime, staying on the chart for thirteen weeks. The album reached number 40 in Canada and number 110 in the US.
The album's sleeve uses a 1967 photograph of Marine Cpl. Michael Wynn in the Vietnam War, though with the wording on his helmet changed from "Make War Not Love" to "Meat Is Murder". The original image was used for Emile de Antonio's 1968 documentary In the Year of the Pig.
Aphex Twin's logo was created by Paul "Terratag" Nicholson in 1992.
Color: - Sport Grey (Pantone: Cool Grey 7C)
Print: (vector graphics) with Water based black ink
Fabric: - 100% Cotton Jersey
Weight: - 185 g/m2 (175 g/m2 in White)
✧ Classic Fit
✧ Seamless double needle collar
✧ Taped neck and shoulders for durability
✧ Double needle sleeve and bottom hem
✧ Tear Away Label/Tag
- S, 46x71cm /18"x28" Sports Grey Sold Out
- M, 51x73,5cm / 20"x29" Sports Grey Sold Out
- L, 56x76cm / 22"x30" Sports Grey
- XL, 61x79cm / 24"x31" Sports Grey
- S, 46x71cm /18"x28" Military Green Sold Out
- M, 51x73,5cm / 20"x29" Military Green Sold Out
- L, 56x76cm / 22"x30" Military Green
- XL, 61x79cm / 24"x31" Military Green Sold Out